|HOWLOWEEN Is Back in Vancouver
||[Sep. 20th, 2008|12:23 am]
Vancouver Island Furs
HOWLOWEEN IS BACK!!!
SAT NOV 8TH IN VANCOUVER, BC
Well, it wasn't without problems and nitpicking, but the hotel
contract has been signed, deposit has been left, and Howloween - the
Resurection is official. Saturday, November 8 at the Compass Point Inn
in Surrey, British Columbia (www.compasspointinn.com). Here are details you need to know:
- 2 room function space - main ballroom and social room
- 100 cans of pop & chicken wings to serve 75 people (can be increased
day of event if desired)
- cash bar in social room with no restrictions on entry to minors
(hotel will take responsibility)
- hotel room rate of $89 for antendees
- No outside food or drinks allowed in function space, but candy and
headless lounge donations are ok.
- Reg is only $20, just to recover our costs.
Everyone PLEASE spread the word!!!
Tell everyone, Saturday November 8th at the compass point inn in surrey! Remember, the hotel is easily accessible from king george skytrain station and minors are welcome!